07/10/2018 – This is a work in progress.
The objective of this research project is to prove the parents of Gustave Jants, born 22 Jul 1891 in Topeka, Shawnee, Kansas. He died 20 January 1967 in St. Louis County, Missouri. His father, Carl Jantsch, was born 30 May 1861, in either Vienna, Austria or Richenburg, Czechoslovakia. His mother was either:
- Mary Gaffel
- Born 1861 in Riechburg, Czechoslovakia
- Died bet. 1890-1893, Topeka, Shawnee, Kansas
- Martha Karasek
- Born 5 June 1866 in Richenburg, Austria
- Died 10 March 1957, Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri
Summary Of Known Facts
- In 1861, Mary Gaffel was born Riechburg, Czechoslovakia.
- Carl Jantsch, was born 30 May 1861, in either Vienna, Austria or Richenburg, Czechoslovakia.
- Martha Karasek was born 5 June 1866, in Richenburg, Austria.
- In 1887, Carl Jantsch and Mary Gaffel were married.
- Marie Teresa Jantsch was born 10 Feb 1888, in Topeka, Shawnee, Kansas.
- Gustave Jantsch was born 22 Jul 1891, in Topeka, Shawnee, Kansas.
- Between 1890-1893, Mary Gaffel died in Topeka, Shawnee, Kansas.
- In 1894, Carl and Martha Karasek were married either in Kansas or Richenburg, Hohenmauth, Bohmen, Austria.
- Harry August Jantsch was born 7 June 1896 in Topeka, Shawnee, Kansas.
- Marie Teresa Jantsch died 26 March 1933, in Seminole, Seminole, Oklahoma.
- Carl Jantsch died 27 June 1940, in Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri.
- Martha Karasek died 10 March 1957, in Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri.
- Gustave Jantsch died 20 January 1967, in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Harry August Jantsch died 6 October 1989, in Kansas City Jackson, Missouri.