This week’s interesting links:
May 1, 2019
- Lisa, The Shy Genealogist, shares her experiences with Ancestry’s, MyCanvas in “Creating a Family History Book.”
May 2, 2019
- Michael John Neill, talks about the challenges of some of the “shaking leaves,” in “Dreaming of Leafy Hints.” I haven’t yet seen one quite this off, but I am sure it will happen soon.
- Amy Johnson Crew, gives some suggestions for “Using Pinterest for Genealogy.” I have set up a board as well for Genealogy.
May 3, 2019
- Diana Elder writes about “Creating an Objective for a DNA Research Project.” I really like the Research Like a Pro methodology and it’s good to see how to apply the same process to DNA evidence.
May 6, 2019
- Michael John Neill, suggests we should “Review Those Unvisited Families.”
- In this installment of the Research Like a Pro podcast, Diana and Nicole talk about “Creating a Genealogical Reference Center with Evernote.”